Job title: Afternoon Customer Service Advisor
Hours:7:30am - 4.30pm or 4.30pm - 11.30pm
7 day fortnight including every other weekend
Shift pattern: Week 1 - Mon/Tues/Fri/Sat/Sun
Week 2 - Weds/Thurs
Must be available for 2 days training on Thur 4th Jan and Fri 5th Jan
Due to increased international demand our client is looking to recruit additional Customer Service staff to join their expanding call centre on a temporary ongoing contract with the view to permanent.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Answering incoming calls from customers
* Taking payments over the phone
* Using an in house system to enter customer orders
* Dealing with queries
* General administration
* Delivering an excellent customer service at all times
* Adhere to data protection and company policies
* Dealing with complaints and escalated queries from customers
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous customer service experience (Essential)
* Excellent customer service skills (Essential)
* High level of accuracy (Essential)
* Keyboard skills (Essential)
eResponse Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter