Must be available for 2 days training - dates TBC. (Hours 7.30am - 4.30pm every Saturday and Sunday)
Due to increased international demand our client is looking to recruit additional Customer Service staff to join their expanding call centre on a temporary ongoing contract with the view to permanent.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Answering incoming calls from customers
* Taking payments over the phone
* Using an in house system to enter customer orders
* Dealing with queries
* General administration
* Delivering an excellent customer service at all times
* Adhere to data protection and company policies
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous customer service experience (Essential)
* Excellent customer service skills (Essential)
* High level of accuracy (Essential)
* Keyboard skills (Essential)
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.