Job title: Service Coordinator
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (30 minute lunch, 1 hour lunch on Friday)
Our client requires a Service Coordinator to join their team on a temporary with the view to permanent basis.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Handling Spare Parts requests from the Call Centre Team / Customer / Consumers (by email & telephone)
* Investigating Spare Parts queries (search technical data) identifying correct Part Numbers
* Raising Spare Parts Orders and taking payments via Sagepay
* Telephone communication with Service Engineers - chasing Open Jobs - Consumer Appointments
* Sourcing Engineers (internet search on postcode area)
* Maintaining Excel Spreadsheets to track results of the above
* Answering inbound calls from customers, service agents and distributors
* Delivering excellent customer service and effective communication
* Providing quick and efficient handling of any 'After Sales' matters
* Inputting data onto in-house system
* Dealing with queries from customers and partners
* Establish faults with the product from the customer and determine appropriate action
* Utilise troubleshooting questions and instruction manuals
* Emailing job sheets and information to engineers
* General administration
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous office experience (Essential)
* Excellent customer service and communication skills(Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* Computer literacy
* Enthusiasm for solving queries/problems & validating them
* A car
* Good timekeeping
* Commitment to a permanent role
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter