Job title: HR Client Officer - Temporary Maternity cover
Our client requires a HR Client Officer to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis to cover a maternity cover
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* To promote HRP system across the business and out to customers
* To support the delivery of transactional HR and Payroll services including Information requests from providers.
* Attending monthly monitoring meetings and producing reports and controls.
* Conducting regular Audits
* Managing the process for Off-payroll (IR35) for agency workers with regular management reviews.
* Supporting the DBS team
* Monitoring the Occupational Health contracts and attend regular meetings.
* Monitor the usage of the SAP archive and run reports as requested
* View Payroll/HR data and create reports
* and much more.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous HR experience (Essential)
* Contract Management experience (Essential)
* Ability to work with and integrate Spreadsheets and Data
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year. Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter