Job title: Residential and Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Our client requires an experienced Residential and Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor to join their team on a Permanent basis. Are you an ambitious Solicitor with 3 years + PQE?
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Assisting the Directors to develop the Corporate and Commercial division by showcasing the firms` services to prospective clients
* To provide effective and timely service to Clients.
* Production of no less than 6 chargeable and recoverable fee earning hours per working day.
* Able to manage own caseload of clients in consultation with the relevant partner
* Production of client files and matters in a timely and cost effective basis
* Introduction of non-contentious clients to other fee earners where appropriate.
* Adopt a supervisory role within the team
* You must have matrimonial conveyancing knowledge
* You will be able to successfully interview, and advise clients at all levels.
* You will have thorough knowledge of laws and procedures of domestic and commercially registered and unregistered conveyancing
* You must have a comprehensive knowledge of Non-contentious matters especially residential and commercial conveyancing practice and procedures as well as file costings procedures and file management
* Able to deal effectively and sympathetically with clients by gaining their confidence and trust.
* You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and have a natural approach with clients.
* You must be prepared to maintain a client based sufficient to cover salary byt a factor of 3.
* Ability to monitor and support current retained clients
* You will be confident attending face to face meetings with clients and where required to take the lead on those meetings
* You must be able to draft agreements and contracts, and be able to take the lead on business due diligence requirements
* You will be able to undertake work within Commercial and Corporate areas with minimal Supervision
* Able to work effectively as part of a team and individually
* Ability to work well under pressure.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* 3 years Plus PQE specialising as a Corporate Solicitor
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Able to demonstrate excellent team building and relationship skills
*Consistently provides an excellent level of service to clients at all times
* You must have a positive, organised and efficient attitude to your work
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
In return my client can offer a competitive salary, opportunity to work within a 6 partner strong team. Career progression and comprehensive benefits package. Which includes:
• 25 days holiday
• A competitive pension scheme
• Life insurance
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter