Job title: Payroll (Part time)
Our client requires an Experienced Payroll clerk to join their team for a temporary cover
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Manually checking and processing timesheets against TACO hours
* Delivering excellent customer service and effective communication
* Dealing with high volume
* Inputting data onto Sage line 50.
* Dealing with queries from drivers
* Processing pay through Banking system
* High volume invoicing and statement processing
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous Payroll experience (Essential)
* Comfortable working within a fast moving environment
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook and Sage (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* Working knowledge of SAGE line 50
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter