Position: Customer Service / Claims Administrator
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 17K to 18K D.O.E.
The Role - Customer Service / Claims Administrator
The role is varied, with the opportunity to develop your skills within the industry. This includes but is not limited to:
• Keeping customers up to date with the progress of their insurance claim.
• Scheduling surveys.
• Uploading documents to relevant client systems.
• Updating client systems and answering queries.
• Working closely with the Accounts Manager to process invoices and credit notes.
• Building relationships with suppliers and wholesalers.
• Maintaining relevant databases as required.
• Working to strict SLA's.
• Ensure the registering, issuing, scanning and filing documents.
• General office duties.
The Ideal Candidate - Customer Service / Claims Administrator
We are looking for somebody who wants to join us with the mindset of building a career in this industry. The ideal candidate will be somebody organised, eager to learn with good numeracy skills.
Attributes we are looking for:
• Must have relevant experience within customer service and administration.
• Must have a strong work ethic and the desire to learn
• Previous experience within a construction environment would be advantageous.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Must be competent in Maths, preferably a B grade GCSE.
• Tidy and presentable appearance.
• Experience working within the insurance industry would be an advantage.
• Must have the ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email as they go live.
Salary: 10ph Temp to Perm
Monday to Friday - 37.5hrs Mon - Thurs - 8am-5pm, 45 minute lunch, Friday 8am - 12:30pm
To offer purchasing support to management and leadership across all aspects of production, and business activities, to ensure that the company can meet its stated objectives.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Purchasing of goods and materials for production, and support functions.
Ensure that deliveries are received on time and in full. Investigate any missing / incomplete/incorrect deliveries and ensure all necessary amendments are completed and impacted managers informed in a timely manner.
Ensure that suppliers understand the specifications of product or service being procured.
Arrangements for site works, such as hire cars, travel, and hotels.
Admin support in booking items in and out of stock.
Account support, dealing with queried delivery notes and invoices.
Updating prices on Sage Accounts Line 50.
Previous buying / purchasing experience is essential
Experience of SAGE is preferred
Experience within manufacturing is preferred
IT Literate: preferably experience of using MS Office applications including Outlook, Excel and
Excellent communication and negotiating skills
The ability to maintain strong working relationships with suppliers
Job Type: Full-time
buying / purchasing: 3 years experinece required