Job title: Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Our client requires an experienced Legal Secretary - Commercial Property to join their team on a Permanent basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Minimum 2 years in same post
* Key accountabilities include managing the day to day of the administration duties
* Audio typing, Digital dictation, BigHand
* Able to lead by example
* Knowledge of SOS case management systems
* Working with Partners to develop and identify CRM objectives
* Leads by example for all own clients
* Demonstrates commitment to the firm by implementing agreed policies, systems and procedures in a constructive manner.
* Ability to work proactively within their department to manage internal relationships.
As a person you will need to be able to demonstrate the following in line with SRA continuing competency guide.
* Ethics, professionalism and Judgement
* Working with other people
* Managing themselves and their own work
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter