Job title: Administrator 30hrs per week
Salary: Band 3
Hours: Monday to Friday
Our client requires a Part time Administrator NHS to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Answering inbound calls and gatekeeping for the Chief executives PA
* Delivering excellent customer service and effective communication
* Providing support to the PA.
* Inputting data onto in-house system
* Dealing with queries from customers and partners
* Audio typing and minute taking in meetings
* Establish faults with the product from the customer and determine appropriate action
* Utilise troubleshooting questions and instruction manual
* General administration
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous office experience (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* Working knowledge of audio typing
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email as they go live.