Monday - Friday 08.00 - 4.30pm
We are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join my Client within their Central Administration function based near to Birmingham Airport. This role is to start immediately. This is a temporary to permanent position with a starting hourly rate of 8.50 per hour, after completion of a successful introduction probation the salary will rise to 21,000. Due to the location this role would suit a car driver.
Duties to entail:
• Co-ordination of office duties - Manage calls and emails, inputting of timesheets and dealing with payroll, billing and verification.
• Provide support to various operations teams - Processing expenses, fines and tolls, and inputting of supplier details
• Maintaining databases, raising purchase orders and processing POD documents
• Ordering stationary, submitting reports and preparing presentations whilst following compliance procedures
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• A strong Administrator with knowledge of basic accounting procedures - Accounts /invoices
• Have proven Administration experience competent on Word and other Microsoft packages
• You will be a team player and have the ability to multitask.
***This role is due to start immediately and the Client would like to interview this Friday.***
WorkForce Office are responsible for filling hundreds of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.