Title: Administration Support
Reports to: General Manager
To offer support across all aspects of the business, to ensure that the company can meet its stated objectives.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Performing administrative duties and clerical functions in order to streamline on the day to day business operations of the company.
• Research and collect information as required by management and leadership team.
• Update internal operation procedures as needed.
• Participate in meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to parties involved.
• Store file and retrieve documents and reports as and when needed.
• Maintain logs and spreadsheets as and when required.
• Recommend operational improvements to meet productivity, quality and cost objectives.
From time-to-time the receptionist may be asked to perform other duties as defined by business needs. These other duties may be in another department, or section.