We are recruiting for a part time Training Administrator to join our client based near the Birmingham Airport, based within their Training department this role would suit an experienced Administrator with excellent organisational skills. This role is for 12 weeks, with a view to going on a 12 months contract, with potential for the role to go permanent thereafter. This role is to start mid-September. Paying 8.65 per hour.
Duties on a day to day basis will include the following:
• Collating emails regarding employee training records
• Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and dealing with queries and escalating where necessary.
• Dealing with email correspondence and responding in a timely manner
• Producing various certificates for new employees/existing employees
• Scan, collate and file all certificates accordingly
• Updating records and spreadsheets for the purpose of analysing the responses
As a person you will need the following experience & Qualities:
• Possess previous Administration experience
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
• Competent on MS windows, Word and Excel along with excellent attention to detail
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.