Customer Service Executive
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic company who are based in Bromsgrove. They are well established and had a great 2018. They are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their team and support with their growth in 2019.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Answering phone calls to our customers/sales reps
• Processing day to day orders via the phone and website
• Answering queries from customers e.g. chasing missing orders/out of stock frame information
• Admin roles such as filing/activating website accounts/sending catalogues out for new customers
• Offering head office support for our 9 person National Sales Team e.g. providing address details, setting up website accounts on their behalf.
• Reporting to Customer Care Supervisor who will organise your work when not on the phone.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Good telephone manner
• Customer Service experience
• Fantastic work ethic
• Ideally drives due to location
This role is a perm role and ideally looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible. The working hours at Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.