Job title: Service Call Centre Advisor
Salary: 8.00 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (30 minute lunch, 1 hour lunch on Friday)
Our client requires a Service Call Centre Advisor to join their team on a temporary with the view to permanent basis.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Answering inbound calls from customers, service agents and distributors
* Delivering excellent customer service and effective communication
* Providing quick and efficient handling of any 'After Sales' matters
* Inputting data onto in-house system
* Dealing with queries from customers and partners
* Establish faults with the product from the customer and determine appropriate action
* Utilise troubleshooting questions and instruction manuals
* Emailing job sheets and information to engineers
* General administration
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous office experience (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter