Tender Unit Support Co-Ordinator
12.00 per hour
35 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for a temporary position for a well-established company based in Stoke Prior in Worcestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are going through an exciting period of growth.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Following the appropriate process, effectively identify and filter tender opportunities.
• Produce and maintain a project plan for each tenders ensuring all components come together within given deadlines.
• Set up and maintain accurate tendering databases and reporting processes for tender unit activities.
• Keep the Tender Unit team members up to date with tender progress and report any potential obstacles that may result in deadlines not being met as soon as possible.
• Liaise with Area Managers and Service Specialists as required to ensure data is submitted in a timely manner.
• Responsible for maintaining a central library of up to date, accessible and relevant key tender documentation including example and model answers for generic issues.
• Track and distribute all clarification questions for each tender process.
• Liaise with business groups to ensure matching of product activities and tendering opportunities.
• Track all tender submissions and produce outcome statistics on a regular basis.
• Assemble and collage data to produce KPIs.
• Experience of using project management plans (essential)
• Experience of working in an administration / co-ordination role
• Experience of using Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Experience of strong organisational and communication role
• A commitment to Equal Opportunities in all work practices
• Willingness to undertake a DBS/ Scottish Disclosure check at an enhanced level if a requirement of the role (essential)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Tender experience ( desirable)
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.