Caf and Plan Centre Manager
18,000 - 24,000
I am currently recruiting for a family run business who are looking to fill an exciting position within their well-established company. This role plays a pivotal role within the business and we are looking for a hard-working candidate who enjoys a challenger. Being the Centre manager, you will be the face of the business and customer service skills must be on point.
• To complete staff rotas to include contingency plans if staff are off sick or on holiday
• Dealing with all recruitment when needed
• Staff training when they start and completely starter packs
• Ensuring all food hygiene standards are met
• Responding and dealing with all emails daily
• Devising weekly specials for the caf
• Thinking and devising new promotions
• Ensuring cleanliness and cleaning up to a high standard
• Cashing up both tills daily
• Banking the money every week e
• Creating new menu ideas
• Social media to be kept up to date daily and answering social media messages
• Fire safety
• Staff timesheets to be check for payroll
• Stock ordering
• Any other tasks that are deemed fit to make the caf and plant centre a success
Full time role 40 hours per week to include weekend work and bank holiday work.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.