Working within a busy logistics department for a leading online retailer. They are seeking an individual who can offer data entry and administrative support on a daily basis.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Processing of workers hours - using Excel
• Dealing with Logistics and Warehouse Manager to query hours
• Any other administration duties as appropriate
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Excellent Excel skills - including Pivot Tables
• Excellent communicator
• Organised with strong time management skills
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• A 'can do' attitude
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
WorkForce Office are responsible for filling hundreds of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.