Job title: Customer Service Representatives
Hours: Full time hours shift work
Our client requires Customer Service representatives to join their team on a temporary basis for approximately 3 months. This will include shift patterns within hours of 9am -7pm Mon - Fri, 9am-5pm Saturday, 10am-4pm Sunday. Working 4 days per week on a rota basis with 1 weekend in 3 included.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Taking inbound customer calls
* Offering excellent customer service on all calls, remaining professional at all times
* Manage call times effectively
* Working as part of a team
* Listening and advising customers on stock
* Processing orders
* Updating and maintaining the customer record accurately and in-house system
* Responding to customer emails
* Delivering excellent customer service and effective communication
* Inputting data onto in-house system
* Dealing with queries from customers
* General administration
* Full training will be given
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous office experience (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* An interest in science (Desirable)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter