We are recruiting in our Logistics team for a Logistics Administrator who will be on the frontline for shaping and executing logistic operations within the business. We are looking for individuals with a keen eye for detail and a tenacious approach and who are looking to develop their career with a leading FMCG organisation.
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Prioritise runs
* Debrief drivers
* Allocate keys
Key skills & experience
* Proven administration experience within similar environment
* To have a good eye for attention to detail and accuracy
* Having the ability to manage priorities, multi-task and achieve deadlines
* Have an adaptable and a logical approach to problem solving
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Good organisation skills
* Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
* Good teamwork and able to work on own initiative
* To have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Collating and communicating business information to others
It is desirable for the post holder to have prior knowledge of Tachomaster.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.