Job title: Transport Admin
Hours: Flexible shifts inclusive of evenings and weekends
Our client requires a Transport Admin to join their team on a temp to perm basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Dealing with Drivers and tracking deliveries
* Previous Transport Admin is essential
* Updating planning spreadsheets
* Updating and maintaining the customer database.
* Able to collate information and maintain CRM systems
* Contacting customers to advise on whereabouts of deliveries
* Delivering excellent customer service and effective communication
* Inputting data onto in-house system
* Accuracy and attention to detail it essential
* General administration
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous Transport Admin experience (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* An interest in science (Desirable)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter