Job title: Fleet Administrator
Salary: 16k-20k dependent upon experience
Hours: Full Time hours (Weekends on rota)
Our client requires a Fleet Admin join their team on a Permanent basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Answering inbound calls and gatekeeping for the team
* Processing vehicle orders with network dealers and associated with motor finance company deals
* Monitoring, build and progress activity of vehicles. Using a PDi process. Staying in contact with Dealer to confirm delivery arrangements
* Using in house delivery and finance company monitoring systems
* Invoicing and taxing vehicles
* Ensuring that all delivery documents are forwarded as required to obtain payment for vehicles.
* General administration
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous Fleet retail experience (Essential)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter