Job title: Team Administrator
Our client requires a Team Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. This is an excellent opportunity
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Answering inbound calls and gatekeeping for the team
* Providing support for the Support services team
* Assist in gathering, collating and providing information and statistics. Including maintenance of records and files.
* Preparation of reports, documents and correspondence. Ensuring accuracy and meeting all deadlines
* Taking incoming calls, ability to deal with calls professionally and effectively, dealing with enquiries and passing over to the relevant team member.
* Booking appointments, arranging meetings, minute taking and distribution of minutes.
* Checking Invoices are processed efficiently and in a timely manor
* Check, process and staff timesheets & keep on top of payroll
* Updating ledgers of new BSD clients
* You will be 1st point of contact in the office
* Inputting data with updated information on new and existing clients
* Assisting with contract clients on low value invoices.
* Dealing with queries from clients
* Creation of Debt recovery pack and liaising with the Debt recovery Administrator
* General administration
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous office experience (Essential)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter