Job title: Office Admin
Salary: 18-20k per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm (in peak times happy to work 1 Saturday in 4) 8am- 12pm
Our client requires an Office Admin to join their team on a Permanent basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Answering inbound calls and gatekeeping for the team
* Delivering excellent customer service and effective communication
* You will be 1st point of contact in the office
* Inputting data onto in-house system
* Dealing with queries from customers
* General administration
* KPI reporting.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous office experience (Essential)
* Intermediate excel skills (Essential)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
*Ability to prioritise Workload
* Team Player and happy to help others in the team out when needed.
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter