Job title: Office Admin
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Our client requires an Office Admin to join their team on a perm basis. This is an excellent opportunity with a forward thinking company where there is development and progression within the company.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Answering inbound calls and gatekeeping for the team
* Supporting the credit control team
* Managing the group inbox and forwarding correct emails to relevant person
* Taking payments directly from clients
* Updating ledgers of new BSD clients
* You will be 1st point of contact in the office
* Inputting data with updated information on new and existing clients
* Assisting with contract clients on low value invoices.
* Dealing with queries from clients
* Creation of Debt recovery pack and liaising with the Debt recovery Administrator
* General administration
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous office experience (Essential)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
Excellent benefits package available
• 25 days annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Support staff bonus
• Gym Membership contribution
• Cycle scheme
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter