Job title: Employment Fee Earner
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.15pm
Our client requires an experienced Employment Fee Earner with 3 years + PQE? To join their team on a Permanent basis.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* You will be able to undertake a varied workload of both contentious and non-contentious employment.
* You must have at least 3 years employment Fee earner
* The role will include working on complex contentious employee matters.
* Providing advice to clients on a range of matters from redundancy to unfair dismissal, Able to offer support throughout tribunal hearings.
* You must be able to provide advice on non-contentious employment matters to employers.
* You will be confident in drafting employment contracts to advising on how legislation applies to their companies and situations
* You must be confident in own ability to qualify and win new business, working alongside the Sales team
* You will have a strong academic background
* Sound technical knowledge and drafting skills
* You must possess willingness to effectively market the department
* You will have a strong technical ability to comply with all relevant areas of the law.
* Able to work effectively as part of a team and individually
* Ability to work well under pressure.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* 3 years Plus PQE Employment Fee earner
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Consistently provides an excellent level of service to clients at all times
* You must have a positive, organised and efficient attitude to your work
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter