8.30-5pm, Monday to Friday
This successful company provide national catering equipment and building maintenance services to the food industry. The services offered include: planned maintenance, asset monitoring, site safety testing and onsite technical advice. They are looking for a Contracts Co-ordinator to join their Planned Preventative Maintenance team on a permanent basis due to growth within the business.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Preparation of Tenders (Planned Preventative Maintenance)
* Maintaining and updating system records- Adding Assets to in house system
* Providing administrative support
* Dealing with customer queries and new tender enquires by phone and email.
* Produce Tender costs - using in house system
As a person you will need the following qualities & experience:
* A keen eye for detail with a high emphasis on delivering quality
* Takes pride in work produced
* Good telephone manner
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Word and Excel skills
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.