Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Receiving e-mails and incoming calls from customers
* Processing new quotes and sending out by e-mail.
* Updating the bespoke in-house system accordingly
* Quoting one off catering equipment
* Chasing suppliers for quotes
* Chasing sub-contractors for quotations for works requested
* Sourcing alternative quotations as necessary
* Dealing with customer queries and keeping them updated
* General administration
* Opportunities to visit supplier sites and attend shows and events.
As a person you will need the following qualities & experience:
* Be able to react quickly to changing situations and multi-task
* Ability to structure the working day
* Excellent organisational skills
* Self-starter, ability to work alone
* Strong customer service skills
* Disciplined individual with the ability to work under pressure
* Problem solver
* Reliable and a good team player
* Must be confident and strong natured
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.