Sales Support Executive
20% Bonus Scheme, Pension Scheme, Health Insurance
I am currently recruiting for a well-established company who are going through an exciting period of growth. They are based in an easy location to get to in Redditch Town Centre. We are looking for an experienced Sales Support Executive to join them on a perm basis.
The Sales Support Executive will be required to support and assist the company's successful Distribution Team. Primarily support the Global Sales Manager and the Director of Global Distribution in providing administrative support on key partnership accounts. The successful candidate will have a responsibility to ensure the smooth running of the general day to day operations within the sales department. This person will take pride in providing attention to detail, be an effective communicator and excels in pro-activeness.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Perform competitor activity and placement analysis on key partner sites
• Liaise with the partner support teams where necessary to ensure the above changes and uploads are published in a timely fashion.
• Travel to trade shows or events may be required from time to time.
• Compile informative documents in collaboration with the design team to support the promotion of new tours or tickets.
• Support in the creation and implementation of promotional activities.
• Support senior management in administrative duties including but not limited to maintenance of content management systems and sales report generation using internal reporting tools.
• Support the Regional Partnership Manager's and other distribution team members in similar or additional tasks to the above as and when required.
• always Update current product information and load new product to existing agent content systems ensuring accuracy of information on our partner sites.
• Review and respond to agent customer service matters in a timely manner
• Manage and maintain the internal CRM
• Answer incoming telephone calls to the Sales department.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• A passion for travel and excellent geographical knowledge
• 1-2 years administrative experience would be an advantage
• Must be organised and meticulous with detail
• Ability to be creative and write content for the partner content management systems.
• Great communication skills both verbally and written
• Competent in MS Office, Outlook, internet, social media and CMS experience advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
• Customer service experience desirable but not essential
• Ability to work under pressure and follow process and procedures
• A team player is a must
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.