Hours: 8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday (30 Minutes Lunch)
Our client is a specialist in the Facilities Management field and is looking for a Spares Advisor within the Refrigeration Parts and Quotes Department. The main responsibility of this position is to look after the parts and quoting requirements for clients following reactive repairs and remedial works, always ensuring clients are offered the best possible price and availability. The successful candidate must have a proven Administration, Spares and Quoting background. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and forward-thinking company with excellent career progression opportunities.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Checking e-mails daily and responding efficiently to client queries
* Updating the bespoke in house systems
* Speaking with engineers and taking their parts requirements
* Sourcing parts from manufacturer drawings and photos
* Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers to source relevant parts to generate a high volume of quotes to our clients.
* Raising purchase orders and chasing suppliers for ETA's and proof of deliveries
* Liaising with relevant in house departments
* Updating jobs accordingly and managing our clients' expectations
As a person, you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Must have a substantial administrative, spares and quoting background
* Ability to multi task
* Excellent telephone manner
* High attention to detail is essential
* Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
* Must be able to work well under pressure
* Strong and confident personality
* Excellent organisation skills
* Must be able to work well within a team
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.