Sales Order Processor
I am currently recruiting for a large company based in Daventry who are looking to grow their Sales Order Processing team. They are ideally looking for someone who has previously used SAP or Oracle. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that can offer a long successful career.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Directing and coordinating the processing of sales orders
• Coordination and monitoring of delivery dates
• Creation of delivery notes and dispatch release
• Preparation of invoice
• Settlement of return delivery and creation of credits
• Monitoring of the sales order system to ensure accurate receipt and booking of sales orders
• Correspondence and communication with customers and suppliers
• Responding to inquiries regarding status of orders and resolves customer order difficulties.
Education and Work Experience:
• a successful commercial education
• minimum 2 years of work-experience
• hands-on mentality
• self-organized and well-structured way of working
• Experience with ERP systems (Oracle/SAP) is desirable
• Business English
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.