Our client requires a Data entry Clerk to join their team on a temp basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Input data onto stock control system against open purchase orders.
* Confident in using Microsoft packages including Excel
* Manage daily booking sheets of inbound Pallets
* Good communications skills across multiple areas of the business
* Able to take control of stock issuers with inbound deliveries
* A hands on approach will be required as stocking shelves may be needed at times.
* Inputting data onto in-house system
* General administration
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous office experience of logistics role
* Must have a keen eye for detail
* Able to work well under pressure
* Accuracy (Essential)
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter