20,000 - 24,000
I am currently working with a fantastic market leader who are experts in Customer Service. They are rapidly growing and looking for a new Customer Service Executive to join their expanding team.
You will be required to complete a variety of tasks to support the growing UK business and our customers.
• Main point of contact for customers by telephone and email
• Handle, resolve and record all customer complaints
• Complete all administrative tasks to support the customer
• Commercial support
• Credit Control
Transport and Planning
• Organise transport and ensure transactions are correctly priced
• Contact point for transporters and depots
• Regularly review prices for transport
• Verify all transport tasks have been completed
• Ensure depot is correctly stocked
General Office Admin
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with a minimum level of intermediate Excel
• 2 years+ Customer Service / Administration experience
• Logistic / Supply Chain experience (desirable)
• Experience in SAP (desirable)
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.