to provide excellent Customer service and Account Management for our customers and clients within a targeted environment. Attention to detail is key, ensuring work is accurate, completed within SLA and we remain fully compliant.
• Open post, scanning and distribute work to different departs by email internal post.
• Daily Banking - sorting post/updating cheques on account and complete an excel spreadsheet/send to finance for reconciliation then take payments to bank. Collect post from previous office weekly and do the same.
• Inputting client data via spreadsheets, Maintain and update records on the company's in house system, in line with policy and procedure ensuring within SLA.
• General filing and Shredding confidential information
• Ad-hoc duties supporting other operational teams where necessary or appropriate. I.e. may be required to Support Esolutions general emails answering queries/sending reply's via outlook:
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.