Job Title: Customer Account Manager
Full/Part Time: Full Time, various shifts available (revolving around Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm)
Salary & Benefits: Up to 20,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + performance related bonus and benefits.
Our Client are an award-winning financial services company. We are currently recruiting for multiple Customer Account Managers to join their ever-expanding operation on a permanent basis.
They specialise in all aspects of financial recoveries and contact centre based activities working across a number of sectors including Banking and Financial, Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance, Private Health Care and Commercial Debt.
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business, based within the heart of Stratford upon Avon, these roles are to start immediately. If you excel in offering Customers a first class customer experience either face to face or on the phone, then we would love to hear from you!
The main role and responsibilities of our Customer Account Managers includes:
• Ensuring each customer receives the best possible experience whilst delivering effective solutions to the challenges our customers face;
• Interacting with customers in an empathetic and professional manner;
• Meeting compliance and regulatory standards at all times;
• Working towards and achieving monthly set targets.
Reporting to the Floor Manager, the successful candidate should be experienced in:
• Delivering a high standard of customer service;
• Maintaining excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Building a rapport with a variety of different customers;
• Handling challenging situations effectively.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.