Atherstone on Stour
I am currently recruiting for a well-established company based in Atherstone on Stour. They are looking for an experienced Operations Administrator to join their rapidly growing company.
• Carry out daily administrative tasks relating to hourly paid operations staff as required by the operations ensuring that all administration remains filed up to date and accurate
• Generate operational KPIs and produce data, daily, weekly and periodically as required
• Hold H&S inductions and assist in investigations ensuring that company staff are aware of scheduling and that all logistical requirements are met
• Update all training and personal records and make them available for any customer or third-party auditor as required
• Regularly review and update training materials to meet the needs of the operation
• Support the line manager with ad hoc daily duties as required
Qualities and Experience
• Able to work accurately, with attention to detail
• Able to work independently & unsupervised when necessary.
• IT literate in MS applications including Word & Excel
• High organisational skills required.
• Role does occasionally include some Lifting/Manual Handling.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.