We are recruiting for a company who are just about to go through an exciting growth. They are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join their team. The company is a leading global supplier who have a fantastic reputation within their industry.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• General office administration.
• Answering incoming phone calls.
• Working closely with the accounts department, Processing orders, expenses.
• Assisting spares department, order processing, logistics.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Must have experience in a similar role.
• Experience of Sage line 50 desirable.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to communicate at all levels throughout the company.
• Attention to detail.
• The ability to work well in a team and on their own initiative.
In return you will receive:
• Starting salary between 19,000 - 21,000 depending on experience.
• NEST Pension Scheme.
• Performance Bonus.
• 25 Days Holiday.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.