Job title: Administrator level 3
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
We have an opening with the local government for an administrator level 3, no DBS is required.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
• Main point of telephone contact for the Severn Arts office, dealing with queries and transferring to colleagues where appropriate
• Management of central email account, answering queries and transferring to colleagues where appropriate
• Maintenance of teacher and school records on a central database
• Maintenance of teaching schedules on a central database, processing changes and entering new tuition
• Monthly processing of teacher pay and mileage claims, calculating amounts to be paid
• Assisting with general administration and additional duties as required
As a person you will need the following qualities & experience:
•Computer knowledge - Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
•Good Verbal and written communication skills
•Ability to communicate at all levels
•Ability to work as part of a team
Office Workforce is responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.