Job title: Childcare Solicitor
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.15pm
Our client requires an experienced Corporate Solicitor to join their team on a Permanent basis. Are you an ambitious Solicitor with 3 years + PQE?
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Assisting the Directors to develop the Childcare division by showcasing the firms` services to prospective clients
* You must be confident in own ability to qualify and win new business, working alongside the Sales team
* Confidence to deal with clients at all levels. You must be able to provide advice and representation to clients in all aspects of public child care proceedings.
* You must be able to carry a caseload of files in pre-proceedings and court proceedings, alongside undertaking advocacy in the relevant Family Courts.
* Attend to clients to take instructions, preparation of statements, Briefs to Counsel and other related documentation.
* Ideal candidate will possess the Law Society Children`s Panel Membership.
* Ability to monitor and support current retained clients
* You will be confident attending face to face meetings with clients and where required to take the lead on those meetings
* You will have a strong technical ability to comply with all relevant areas of the law.
* Able to work effectively as part of a team and individually
* Ability to work well under pressure.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* 3 years Plus PQE specialising as a Childcare Solicitor
* the Law Society Children`s Panel Membership
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Able to demonstrate excellent team building and relationship skills
*Consistently provides an excellent level of service to clients at all times
* You must have a positive, organised and efficient attitude to your work
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
In return my client can offer a competitive salary, opportunity to work within a 6 partner strong team. Career progression and comprehensive benefits package. Which includes:
• 20 days holiday + Office closure between Xmas and New Year.
• Birthday off and Bank holidays
• A competitive pension scheme
• Flexible working with an option to work from home
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter