Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Our client requires a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Customer focused as you will be dealing with the general public
* Excellent communication and listening skills are essential for this position
* Delivering excellent customer service and effective communication
* Inputting data onto in-house system
* Dealing with queries from customers and partners
* General administration
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous office experience (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You will be dealing with clients from the Adult social care department so an empathetic, Helpful and patient approach is essential for this role.
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. 0ff1c3
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter