Job title: Direct Payment Admin
Our client requires a Full time direct payments Administrator working within the public sector to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Taking payments from customers
* Delivering excellent customer service and effective communication
* Providing support to the payments team and customers
* Dealing with queries from customers and partners
* Inputting data onto Excel.
* Establish faults with the product from the customer and determine appropriate action
* Utilise troubleshooting questions and instruction manual
* General administration
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous office experience (Essential)
* Excellent customer service and communications skills (Essential)
* Accuracy and Numeracy skills (Essential)
* Educated to an A level standard
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter