Job title: Legal Secretary - Litigation Department
Salary: Upto 20k dependent upon experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Our client requires an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary to join their team on a Permanent basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Supporting the Partner in a Law firm as part of the Litigation team
* Proven Litigation experienced in a similar role
* Highly organised in working approach
* Use of SOS filing system and able to do transcription work
* Legal knowledge and advantage but not essential
* Articulate, computer literate with word processing and typing skills to a good standard
* Liaise with clients confidently, with a friendly outgoing manner in person and over the telephone
* Diary management and arranging appointments. Ability to prioritise workload
* Basic secretarial duties such as audio typing and Digital dictation
* You will be responsible for general admin duties including use of the case management systems
* Ensuring all completed paperwork is entered accurately onto the database.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous legal experience (essential)
* Minimum of 5 GSCE`s or equivalent - which must include good English
* You must have excellent interpersonal skills
* Experience in working within a highly professional office (Essential)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter