18000 - 20000
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, ambitious and driven full time Administrator to join our client's business working within their professional offices. This role requires regular interaction with all levels of staff including senior management and Director level. We are looking for someone with the confidence and ability to communicate effectively.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Accurate processing of international sales orders using the in-house computer system
• Raising or applying for country specific certificates as required
• Acknowledging and ensuring the customer is kept up to date on the status of their order
• Planning and coordinating overseas shipments (including courier services) via freight forwarders/ logistics companies and deciding on the most appropriate mode of shipment with consideration to time and temperature sensitive goods
• Creating and completing accurate shipping and commercial documentation
• Liaising externally with freight forwarders and banks to ensure the smooth processing of customer orders
• Working with chamber of commerce for essential documentation
• General administration duties
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Driven and enthusiastic with excellent organisational skills, able to multi task, solve problems and think on their feet
• Excellent communicator, professional and approachable
• IT literate, with a good understanding of outlook and web browsers
• Able to work as part of a team in a busy office environment
• Previous experience in export
With this role comes a competitive salary, 25 days holiday entitlement, access to a company pension scheme and free car parking.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.