23,000 - 25,000
I am currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join a well-established manufacturing company base din Coventry. This role requires a professional candidate who can support the HR Manager.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• To be the first point of contact for all HR related queries.
• Administration of all HR documentation, such as offer letters, contracts of employment and leavers.
• Manage Single point database and utilise system enhancements.
• Assist with the recruitment process i.e. liaise with recruitment agencies, set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence.
• Coordinate new employee inductions
• Payroll administration
• Assist with the coordination/collation of documents for internal/external audits.
• Co-ordinating employment agencies and temporary staff
• Administering and co-ordinating the health and safety management system
• Administering/advising and supporting disciplinary events
• Internal training of shop floor supervision in Return to Work interviews ensuring that Company Policy is adhered to and applied consistently across all areas.
• Maintenance of all hourly paid records.
• Organising and administering staff association meetings
• Lead employee engagement at the site
• Communicating Company information via appropriate channel
• Co-ordinating first aid arrangements, systems and accident reporting
• Undertaking miscellaneous duties as required by the company in support of personnel requirements e.g. uniforms, lockers etc.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Strong administration skills
• IT literate in MS applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and without supervision
• Able to work accurately, with attention to detail
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels, confidently and appropriately
• 3 years' experience in an HR role ideally in a medium-size manufacturing environment
• Experience of dealing with disciplinarians and grievances
• Good understanding of Employment Law
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.