Job title: HR Assistant / Legal Secretary
Salary: Upto 22,500k dependent upon experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Our client requires a HR Assistant-Legal Secretary to join their team on temp to perm basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Assisting the HR team and working within the Family team as a Legal Secretary
* Highly organised in working approach
* CIPD Qualified to Minimum level 5
* Basic secretarial duties such as audio typing and Digital dictation
* You will be responsible for general admin duties including use of the case management systems
* Ensuring all completed paperwork is entered accurately onto the database.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous legal experience (essential)
* Previous HR assistant/advisor experience (essential)
* Experience in working within a highly professional office (Essential)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter