18 - 22,000
12 month fixed term contract, full time office hours
Our Client is one of the UK's largest distributors of heavy equipment, and the good news is they're growing.
Their Mission is to be the customers first choice, not just because of the amazing innovative products they supply, but also because they aim to provide total customer satisfaction.
They supply some of the world's most exciting and innovative products into the market place, including Intelligent Machine Control (iMC), and Hybrid Excavators that can reduce fuel use by up to 35%.
To process all emergency orders promptly and accurately by deadline, and other main suppliers to maximise next day parts delivery to the customer base.
• Processing Emergency Parts orders on the online system - splitting line quantities where necessary and entering correct delivery details.
• Monitoring daily weights of Parts orders to ensure adequate daily sprinter capacity available.
• Liaising with Transport company for daily requirements.
• Processing of supplier invoices
• Checking and reviewing the following: status of emergency orders and reporting backorder status to the relevant salesperson, order acknowledgements match purchase order value, purchase invoices and passing on for processing
• Filing of purchase order and acknowledgments as required.
• Production of reports that may be required from time to time.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
• Strong administrative background
• Knowledge of all Microsoft packages, in particular Excel
• Purchasing system experience
• GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C or above
• Ability to follow procedures and established methods of working
• Ability to prioritise and work to daily and weekly deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated, team player and good interpersonal skills
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.