Job title: Customer services Co-ordinator
Location: West Bromwich
Salary: 17-22k dependent upon experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-4.30pm
Our client requires an Customer Service Co-ordinator to join their team on a perm basis. This is an excellent opportunity with a forward thinking company where there is development and progression within the company.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Preparation of shipping documents
* Contacting and Answering calls and emails from global customers
* Receiving, entering and co-ordinating customer orders (ISO 9001)
* Working knowledge of Sage and Microsoft experience is essential
* General Administration duties i.e Filing, Scanning documents etc.
* Minimum 2yrs experience of Export and Shipping experience is essential.
* Managing the group inbox and forwarding correct emails to relevant person
* Taking payments directly from clients
* Inputting data with updated information on new and existing clients
* Dealing with queries from clients
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous office experience (Essential)
* 2 years` experience in Export and shipping industry (Essential)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Outlook (Essential)
* Excellent customer service (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* You must be able to remain calm under pressure
Excellent benefits package available
• 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Life Assurance
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter