Do you have Call Centre experience or possess excellent Customer service skills? Ideally gained from working face to face with Customers.
Are you available immediately?
If yes, we would love to hear from you!
Working within a busy Call Centre, you will be taking inbound/outbound calls for my Client based in Solihull, working across various campaigns this is a temporary ongoing position working part time hours, with potential for more hours if required. Due to the location of the Client you would ideally need to be a car driver.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
• Making outbound calls to a potential Customer base who have registered an interest whilst online to a specific product
• Taking inbound calls from Customers regarding queries/booking delegate spaces
• Arranging appointments for the Sales team to demonstrate the products on offer
• Updating the CRM Database - full training will be given on this system
• Working to daily/weekly targets
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• An excellent warm and welcoming, professional phone manner - be used to making and receiving a high volume of calls
• Confident to work to own targets, plus an overall team target
• Must have ability to empathise and listen attentively to customers' needs
• You will be a team player and ideally from a Sales/Call Centre/Customer service background.
WorkForce Office are responsible for filling hundreds of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.