Job title: Operations Co-ordinator
Salary: 22k-26k dependent upon experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am-4.30pm
Our client requires an Operation co-ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Confident and effective communicator
* Processing orders, using Sage 50 and Excel packages
* Able to work in a fast paced pressurised environment supporting the Factory and Supply Chain Managers
* Flexible and friendly approach under pressure.
* Team orientated, with excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Experience of dealing with Goods in and Good out.
* You must have at least 3-5 years' experience in the same or similar position
* Supporting the Factory Manager processing or assembly orders and ensuring all paperwork is collated and order processed.
* Book in all shippers to dispatch customer orders and any incoming goods
* Updating and maintaining the task management system on the progress of orders
* Be first point of contact on the phone
* General administration
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous sales admin experience (Essential)
* Natural ability to build relationships (Essential)
* Accuracy (Essential)
* Sage 50/ Excel knowledge
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter