Job title: Solicitor - Employment
Salary: £40k upwards
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Our client requires an experienced Solicitor/Legal Executive to join their team on a Permanent basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* 8 yrs PQE in post experienced
* Key accountabilities include managing profitability, ensuring Bills are worked according to the Firm guidelines
* Meeting and exceeding all financial and time recording targets, achieving cash flow and profitability in line with agreed targets
* Able to lead by example
* Develop and maintain an active and appropriate network of contacts i.e. Clients, referrers, external agencies etc.
* Contributes to the planning of business development and marketing activities
* Actively promotes their legal specialism and the firm through regular attendance at BDM and events
* Seeks opportunities to develop personal skills to contribute to business development, for themselves, their teams, and other departments where appropriate.
* Manage CRM processes and methods, maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients and referrers
* Working with Partners to develop and identify CRM objectives
* Delivery of Legal services, Productions of quality client experience within timescales and costing estimates agreed with the client
* Leads by example for all own clients
* Demonstrates commitment to the firm by implementing agreed policies, systems and procedures in a constructive manner.
* Ability to work proactively within their department to manage internal relationships.
* Takes an active role in the firm by involvement in projects, focus groups, and attending meetings when required.
As a person you will need to be able to demonstrate the following in line with SRA continuing competency guide.
* Ethics, professionalism and Judgement
* Technical legal practice
* Working with other people
* Managing themselves and their own work
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email as they go live.