Job title: Customer Service Executive
Holiday: 20 days holiday rising to 25 following each full year worked plus bank holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week, shifts between the hours of 9am-7.30pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 9am-4pm.
My client are an established and privately owned insurance company based in Redditch who predominantly deal with motor and home insurance. Due to growth they are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their existing team. This is an exciting opportunity for talented individuals looking for a sales career in insurance. They offer fantastic benefits to all of their staff such as free parking, fresh fruit, free tea and coffee and excellent career progression and training opportunities.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Receive inbound calls from existing customers
* Read from scripts
* Deal with any queries or complaints
* General after sales care
* Chase up any outstanding information
* Accurately update customer accounts
* Provide an excellent customer service at all times
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
* Excellent organisation skills
* Effective at prioritising work
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Team player
* Ambition with plenty of drive and self-motivation
* Eager to learn and develop
* Passion for business in sales and insurance
* Sales and / or insurance experience desirable but not essential
Workforce Staffing team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies local to you every year!!
Operating from multiple registration centres throughout Worcestershire, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories
Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help